This Server Behavior lets you insert a dropdown list with a tree-view where choose the option in your page.
Easy to use to create your category listing, product listing and other application when you need show a list of categorized items without you need use dependent combo
The behavior has a set of predefined layout but you can create your own layout in a very easy way
- Use your own image for the select button
- Set the css style for the text field
- Dynamic tree view from a standard dreamweaver recordset you have in your page
- Folders and Files tree view to show the content of your site subfolders
- Set a pre-defined value from a recordset (for update record page)
- Set a the default text
- Set the graphic color for background and border
- Set the scroll-bar color (if browser supported)
- Set the width and height of the panel
- Insert more combo tree-view in the same page
- Compatible with form validators (the validator must validate the hidden field)
- Animation speed configurable on open and close<br>
- 15 predefined theme or you can create your custom theme.
*Thanks to Webucator, a provider of both
and PHP Training
, for creating this video showing how to use PHP Combo TreeView.